Archived—The Young Conservators Display Their Finds
Archived information is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
The paleontological dig organized by Gitanne Pigeon in the centre's sandbox is over, but not the activity! Gitanne gathers her team to help them set up that very day an exhibition to which all the children, parents and staff members will be invited.
- The exhibition will run for one week.
- Cleaned artefacts.
- Information sheet for each artefact.
- A display of the photos taken by the teacher during the dig.
- Invitations: Made by the children and sent to their families and friends.
- Poster: Also made by the children and put up in the centre's lobby.
- Message broadcast through the P.A. system.
- The groups of children visit the exhibition in turn with their teachers.
- The parents come to see their children's work at the start or end of the day.
- The teachers return on their own to speak with the children and ask them questions about the dig. Gitanne gently encourages the shyest ones to speak.
- Management staff members are also included.
- Date modified: